About Shannon Scanlon
Shannon is an associate solicitor in our Commercial Property Department. Shannon has extensive experience in commercial and residential conveyancing transactions and commercial leasing, having represented private individuals, investment funds, receivers, developers and companies. She has acted in a variety of complex commercial property acquisitions and sales including shopping centres, car parks, nursing homes, multi unit developments, mixed use developments and business parks.
Shannon also has expertise in corporate finance, having acted for lenders and borrowers alike in a range of residential and commercial lending arrangements.
- Bachelor of Corporate Law (B.Corp) (Hons) , National University of Ireland, Galway
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) (Hons), National University of Ireland, Galway
- Masters in Law (LLM) (Hons), Trinity College Dublin
- Law Society of Ireland
- Dublin Solicitors Bar Association
- Admitted to the Law Society of England & Wales (non practising)