About Laura Bolger
Laura is a senior associate in the Litigation and Dispute Resolution Department and has over ten years’ litigation experience.
Laura has extensive experience in all court jurisdictions and has acted for a wide range of clients including government agencies, financial institutions and large multinational incorporations as well as private individuals and family run companies.
Laura regularly advises on disputes for breach of contract, property disputes, shareholder disputes, defamation matters and debt recovery and enforcement.
- Bachelor of Corporate Law, National University of Ireland, Galway
- LLB, National University of Ireland, Galway
- Post Graduate Diploma in International Financial Services Law, University College Dublin
- Certificate in Conveyancing and Property Law, Law Society of Ireland
- Dublin Solicitors Bar Association
- Law Society of Ireland
- Residential Tenancies Board Enforcement Panel