About Daragh O’Donovan
Daragh is a Partner and the Head of the Litigation and Dispute Resolution Department.
Daragh’s work covers across a broad range of areas. These include construction, shareholders disputes, insolvency, landlord and tenant disputes and contentious planning matters. Daragh practices in litigation, arbitration, and mediation. He has extensive experience preparing for and running lengthy High Court and Commercial Court trials including large scale discovery and e-discovery.
- Acting in one of the largest product liability claims in the Irish Court. This case was ultimately referred to the Courts of Justice of the European Union.
- Construction defects claims before the Commercial Court
- Judicial reviews of planning decisions including strategic infrastructure development applications
- Advising one of Ireland’s leading retailers in ongoing landlord and tenant issues
- Acting on behalf of distressed companies and liquidators in insolvency situations including examinership
- Mediating shareholders disputes
Daragh graduated from University College Dublin in 2005 with a Bachelor of Commerce. Daragh was admitted to the Roll of Solicitors in Ireland in 2009.
- Dublin Solicitors Bar Association
- Law Society of Ireland
I cannot let today go without saying a big thank you for all your help over the last 5 years. I have found that it has been a battle all the way and your help and assistance, not only in legal matters but in adding a sane voice/calm head has been invaluable. Your good humor, tenacity and patience has not gone unnoticed by our company, and in particular the Chairman, me! We will have no hesitation in recommending you and Orpen Franks services to anyone going forward!