Orpen Franks offers a comprehensive advice service in the increasingly complex area of Landlord and Tenant law.
Our focus is on identifying practical, pragmatic and commercial solutions to ensure that all our clients’ requirements are met to the highest standards.
We act on behalf of a wide variety of both commercial and private landlords and tenants.
Our team works closely with all of our other departments to ensure the provision of seamless and results driven advice.
We are committed to achieving the best commercial outcome for our clients.
We have extensive experience in the drafting, review and negotiation of:
– Leases: Full Repairing and Insuring (FRI) and Internal Repairing and Insuring (IRI)
– Short term business letting agreements
– Side Letters
– Deeds of renunciation
– Deeds of variation
– Rent abatement
– Rent free period
– Rent review
– Break options
– Management advice to landlords, tenants, asset managers and farm managers
– Private Residential Tenancies Board (PRTB)
– Notices of termination
– Planning (to include compulsory purchase orders and compliance with planning)
– Property issues and insolvency
– Property issues arising in mergers and acquisitions
– Property disputes