Accident & Emergency Claims
Whilst most people who attend an Accident and Emergency Department receive the correct treatment, sometimes things can go wrong.Accident and Emergency Department Negligence can arise as a result of the following errors:- Failure to diagnose a serious head injury following concussion
– Failure to diagnose a fracture
– Failure to diagnose appendicitis
– Delay in diagnosing meningitis
– Failure to diagnose Cauda Equina Syndrome
– Failure to diagnose the onset of a strokeOur specialist team can advise you further with regards to a potential claim arising as a result of negligence relating to an accident and emergency department.