Orpen Franks has an established and highly regarded Litigation and Dispute Resolution Department.
Our team consists of highly skilled and dedicated lawyers who are focused on delivering results for our clients.
We pride ourselves on being proactive and sensitive to our clients’ personal and commercial interests and endeavour to achieve the best possible outcome for our clients.
Our practice areas include:
– Commercial Litigation
– Medical Negligence*
– Professional Negligence
– Personal Injuries*
– Employment Law
– Arbitration and Mediation
– Partnership/Shareholder Disputes
– Breach of Contract and Product Liability
– Defamation and Libel
– Litigation arising from Liquidations and
– Licensing Applications
– Debt Recovery
– Patent and Copyright disputes,
Trade Mark Litigation, Passing Off
claims and Copyright Infringements
– Insurance disputes
* In contentious business, a solicitor may
not calculate fees or other charges as a
percentage or proportion of any award or